Delivery in 2 to 4 working days.
- Temperature Units: Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Measurement Range: 89.6 to 109.2 °F (32.0 to 42.9 °C).
- Accuracy: +/- 0.4 °F (+/- 0.2 °C).
- Measure Distance: 0 to 2" (0 to 5 cm).
- Display: LCD screen with 4-digits and special icons.
- Display Resolution: 0.1 °F (0.1 °C).
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 1.5" x 1.7" (149 mm x 38 mm x 42 mm).
- Auto Shut Off: 30 seconds.
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V "AAA" batteries.
- Certification: IS013485 / CE / CFDA approved.
- Infrared technology reads temperature without any physical touch
- Used in hospitals, home, and health clinics
- Can switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature units
- Suitable for all ages of patients
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
The Yuwell YT-1 Infrared Thermometer (#YT-1) is a non-contact skin surface thermometer.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The YT-1 Infrared Thermometer can measure temperature from the forehead in only one second. It features a large, backlit LCD display that can be clearly viewed in any light. This thermometer is ideal for caretakers who need to monitor temperature of sleeping patients. It is suitable for all ages of patients.
Yuwell YT-1 Infrared Thermometer Features
- Infrared technology reads temperature without any physical touch.
- Alerts with beeps, vibration, and yellow color display in case of high body temperature; used in hospitals, home, and health clinics.
- Safe for use among newborns, infants, kids, and adults alike. Perfect for parents who wish to closely monitor the body temperature of babies, children, and loved ones without disturbing their sleep.
- User-friendly design with LCD display; can switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature units.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.