Gigabyte Z490I AORUS ULTRA LGA 1200 Mini-ITX Motherboard
Delivery in 2 to 4 working days
- Mini-ITX Form Factor
- Intel Z490 Chipset
- LGA 1200 Socket
- 2 x Dual-Channel DDR4-5000 (OC)
- 4 x SATA III | 2 x M.2
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slot
- Realtek ALC1220-VB 7.1-Channel Audio
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) | Bluetooth 5.1
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
Take your gaming experience to the next level with the Gigabyte Z490I AORUS ULTRA LGA 1200 Mini-ITX Motherboard. Designed for gamers, enthusiasts, and content creators to pack a ton of power into a small form factor system, this mini-ITX motherboard is powered by the Intel Z490 chipset and supports 10th generation Intel processors with the LGA 1200 socket. It takes full advantage of the PCIe 3.0 data bandwidth, with support for PCIe 4.0 CPUs, to deliver high performance for tasks such 3D rendering, video editing, and more. Up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, reaching 5000 MHz when overclocked, can be installed across two memory slots. The motherboard also features advanced cooling and supports up to two M.2 SSDs and four SATA III storage drives, which can be put into RAID 0, 1, 5, or 10 configurations. Its PCIe 3.0 x16 slot can accommodate a dedicated high-performance graphics card to maximize frame rates and for faster video rendering times. Alternatively, the built-in DisplayPort and HDMI ports allow you to take advantage of integrated CPU graphics.
The USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C ports allow you to transfer data from compatible peripherals at up to 10 Gb/s. Enjoy fast network connections using the 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port and built-in 802.11ax Wi-fi, which can wirelessly transfer data at up to 2.4 Gb/s with compatible devices. The Z490I AORUS ULTRA also delivers vibrant DTS:X Ultra 7.1-channel surround sound through the Realtek ALC1220-VB audio codec. You can customize your computing experience using the addressable RGB headers to connect light strips, which can be synced with other Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0-compatible peripherals such as mice and keyboards using the desktop software or mobile app. Windows 10 64-bit is required to take advantage of all the motherboard's features.
- A grooved design heatsink, heatpipe, and thermal baseplate work to deliver lower MOSFET temperatures.
- The multilayered heatsinks help to quickly dissipate heat from the M.2 solid-state drives to avoid speed throttling.
- Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the thermal sensors located across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Fan Stop lets you to take control of your computer's noise level by allowing specified fans to halt when the system drops to a designated temperature level. These settings may be customized according to your preferences.
- Hybrid Fan Headers automatically detect the connected liquid- or air-cooling systems, enabling Smart Fan 5 to monitor information such as flow-rate.
Storage and Memory
- Two M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 2280 SATA and PCIe NVMe SSDs.
- Four SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5" SSDs.
- RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 configurations are supported.
- Intel Optane memory modules are supported, which enhance mechanical disk drives by caching frequently accessed data.
- Up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4-5000 (OC) memory can be installed across four slots.
Designed for Durability
- A stainless steel shield reinforces the PCIe connectors, providing extra strength to support heavy graphics cards.
- The memory slots include stainless steel shielding, which is designed to prevent bending, twisting, and distortion in addition to protecting against possible electrostatic interference.
- Solid plated ATX 24-pin and 8-pin power connectors deliver a stable power supply to key components.
- With the Q-Flash Plus feature, you can update the BIOS without having to install a CPU or video card. Simply copy the new BIOS file to a USB flash drive, insert it into the designated port, then press the Q-Flash button.
- The Z490I AORUS ULTRA features a digital PWM controller with 8+1 power stages that can handle up to 90A of current from each stage for a total of 720A.
- A double copper layer PCB design efficiently delivers power to critical components at lower temperatures.
- Ten layers mid-loss PCB design is used to provide a high-performance power solution. One layer is dedicated to power delivery while a ground layer is set to improve the signal integrity and dissipate heat.
- The Realtek ALC1220-VB audio codec provides vibrant 7.1-channel surround sound to your speakers.
- 120 dBA headphone SNR.
- 110 dBA microphone SNR.
- High-grade capacitors are used for feedback signal processing.
- The DTS:X Ultra codec realistically recreates spatial audio experiences for games using almost any headphone of speaker set.
- The 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port provides a fast network connection with high-speed data transfers using compatible devices.
- Built-in 802.11ax dual-band Wi-Fi transfers up to 2.4 Gb/s of data over compatible wireless networks.
- The cFosSpeed network traffic management application is used to automatically allocate bandwidth so that the highest network priority goes to games or specified applications.
- Bluetooth 5 offers a fast transmission rate with 4x the range of Bluetooth 4.2.
USB 3.2 Gen 2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.