Corsair Force MP600 M.2 2280 500GB PCI-Express Gen 4.0 X4 NVMe 3D TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) - Black | CSSD-F500GBMP600
Delivery in 2 to 4 working days
- Extreme Gen4 storage performance
- High-speed Gen4 Pie x4 NV Me M. 2 interface
- High-density 3D TLC NAND
- Outstanding endurance
- M. 2 2280 form factor
The CORSAIR Force MP600 Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD provides extreme storage performance, using Gen4 PCIe technology toachieve blazing fast sequential read speeds of up to 4,950MB/s.
PCIE 4.0 (GEN4) TECHNOLOGY
As a PCIe 4.0 SSD, the MP600 delivers incredible storage performance, delivering up to 10 times the sequential read and sequential write speeds of some SATA SSDs and up to 50 times the speed of some traditional HDDs. The MP600 is also fully backwards compatible with current PCIe 3.0 platforms
LOWER TEMPERATURES, HIGHER PERFORMANCE
The MP600 is equipped with a high surface area aluminum heatsink, helping to maintain its performance even under heavy load.
HIGH-DENSITY 3D TLC NAND MEMORY
Provides an ideal mix of performance, endurance, and value to keep your drive performing at its best for years, with outstanding longevity up to 3,600TB Written*.
M.2 2280 FORM FACTOR
Easily fits directly into your new AMD X570 chipset-based motherboard, freeing up drive space in your PC to provide better airflow and easier cable routing.
READY FOR RYZEN
CORSAIR is a proud launch partner for AMD's 3rd generation of Ryzen processors. The MP600 is engineered to help you get the full benefit of PCIe 4.0 speed right out of the gate with your new Ryzen-based PC.
Form Factor: M.2 SSD
- Supported PCIe Gen4 Platforms: X570
- Backward compatible with PCIe Gen3 Platforms: Intel® 100, 200, 300, X99, X299 Chipsets, AMD Socket AM4 Platform, X399
- Endurance: 850 TBW
- TBW: 850
- MTBF: 1,700,000 Hours
- DEVSLP: PS4 < 1.65mW
- Encryption: AES 256-bit Encryption
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- SSD Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- SSD Shock: 1500 G
- Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G
- SSD Interface: PCIe Gen 4.0 x4
- SSD Max Sequential Read CDM: Up to 4,950MB/s
- SSD Max Sequential Write CDM: Up to 2,500MB/s
- Max Random Write QD32 IOMeter: Up to 550k IOPS
- Max Random Read QD32 IOMeter: Up to 420k IOPS
- Power Consumption active: 6.3W Average
- Power Consumption Inactive: 1.1W
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Dimension: 80mm x 23mm x 15mm
- Application Consumer: Client
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.