Delivery in 2 to 4 working days.
Nikon's D610 DSLR Camera is a pro level DSLR camera that is quite easy to use. The camera can capture mesmerizing full frame images, and broadcast ready 1080p videos. Its superior low light performance, fast frame rate of up to 6 frames per second, ultra sharp autofocus, built in flash with Commander Mode helps shoot awe inspiring photos. Wireless photo sharing is possible by attaching an optional WU 1b wireless mobile adapter. Nikon D610â€™s continuous quiet mode lets the user shoot a sequence of continuous photos minus the noise that accompanies the rising and lowering of the DSLR mirror. Made for full frame photography, the compact, light weight D610 by Nikon is sure to immerse you in photography like never before. Physical Features Key Features HD 1080p WiFi 24.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensor 3.2 Inch Screen 760 g Full frame sensor to achieve optimal image quality The Nikon's D610 DSLR Camera is made for passionate photographers who seek full frame, high resolution quality images every time. The D610's 24.3 megapixel FX format CMOS sensor records even the tiniest detail with superior sharpness and low noise throughout its wide ISO range. Low light performance is possible as the camera shoots crystal clear images from ISO 100 to 6400, further expandable down to 50 and up to 25,600. EXPEED 3 processing system ensures images are captured with remarkable speed and accuracy. The camera also faithfully reproduces true to life color images. Dazzling AF performance with compatibility up to f/8 The D610 features the best AF coverage, thereby offering the user endless compositional possibilities. Multiple sensors, focus points on the camera, when combined with teleconverters and long reach lenses allow for compositional freedom. Scene Recognition System's subject identification and tracking information offers enhanced performance by 3D Tracking and Auto Area AF. Consistent performance and quality The Nikon D610 is capable of consistently delivering beautiful images with the intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering II. Its RGB sensor takes into account every scene, its brightness, contrast, distance and colors in an instant. The gathered data is then referenced against an onboard image database for perfect exposures, auto white balance, i TTL flash and subject tracking autofocus performance. Broadcast quality Full HD video at your fingertips The Nikon D610 allows the user to shoot both 1080p, as well as 720p HD videos. The camera also has dedicated inputs for stereo mic and headphones. Optional WU 1b wireless mobile adapter for WiFi camera control and mobile sharing The Nikon D610 allows the user to wirelessly transfer photos to your tablets, smartphones, or other compatible WiFi devices. The adapter also lets you remotely control your camera, allowing you to shoot from your smartphone or tablet.
- Nikon's latest lightweight 24.3-megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor delivers outstanding levels of detail and tonal range, even in low light situations
- High-speed, high-performance EXPEED 3 image-processing engine - transforming digital data into superior quality images with smooth colour and spectacular detail.
- High-speed continuous shooting at approximately 6 fps and newly developed quiet continuous shooting (Qc mode) at approximately 3 fps
- Auto white balance that achieves natural colour reproduction
- The Nikon D610 enables superior subject acquisition in most lighting conditions thanks to Nikon's Multi-CAM4800 39-point AF system
- Superior low-light performance With ISO 100â€“6400, extendable up to 25,600 (equivalent), you get finely detailed images with minimal noise, even when you shoot under challenging lighting conditions.
- In-camera HDR (high dynamic range) Capture images with low noise and a wide range of tones in both bright and dark areas when you shoot photos of high-contrast scenes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.