Delivery in 2 to 4 Working days.
The Observer 1080p Dashboard Camera with GPS and Wi-Fi
The ultimate back-up; the Observer 1080p with GPS and Wi-Fi dash cam comes with auto-start and G-Sensor collision detection as standard, but it will also keep track of your speed and connect wirelessly to your smartphone for easy viewing and playback when you need it.
Capture every journey with peace of mind. Dash cams do just that; providing the reassurance and back-up you hope you will never need. You can even forget it’s there, but you’ll be thankful you have evidence if it comes to it.
Drive with an Observer – it makes perfect sense.
Discover complex technology that is easy to use. Simplicity is the key to the Observer 1080p dash camera’s installation; fit it once, forget it’s there, and let it do what it’s built for – capturing every journey.
Auto-start means no distractions. Once installed the Observer 1080p with GPS and Wi-Fi dashcam, will begin recording when the car starts so you never have to worry about missing a moment on the road. Loop record functionality also means that your car dash camera will never waste space on your memory card, it will record in a continuous loop, recording over unneeded footage unless a collision occurs, so you always have space to record the important moments.
Full HD 1080p footage
Record in 1080p at 30 frames per second and capture the whole road through a 170 Degrees ultra-wide angle lens, then, you can watch it back on its impressive 2.45 Inch LCD display.
Connect the Observer 1080p wirelessly to a smartphone with the built-in Wi-Fi to view images and playback videos through the free iOS/Android App Lerccenker.
If a collision does happen, rest assured that the built-in G-Sensor will detect it, capture it and save the footage to the memory card.
Motion detect and parking mode
Motion detection gives you peace of mind beyond your journey. The motion detection and parking mode will capture footage when movement is detected within the in-car camera’s field of view or if a bump occurs whilst you’re away from the vehicle.
GPS and speed overlay
Built-in GPS provides important journey information when you need it; combining your HD recording with geographical location and speed overlay, as well as basic journey mapping.
HD night recording
The Observer 1080p features WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology offering high visibility in contrasting conditions which means enhanced HD recording day or night.
- Video Resolution: 1080p at 30 fps/720p at 60 fps
- Video format: MP4
- Photo resolution: 12 MP
- Storage: Supports Micro SD cards up to 32 GB (not included)
- Dimensions (mm): 70 x 51 x 33
- Weight: 59 g
KV Observer 1080p Dashboard Camera with GPS & Wi-Fi, In-car charger, Mini USB cable, Suction mount, User manual
- Capture Every Journey: Rely on Auto-Start, the G-Sensor and built-in motion detection to provide backup should you need it. Use Wi-Fi to connect the dash cam to smartphone for image and video playback
- Auto-Start and Motion Detection: The dash camera will begin recording when the vehicle starts and the motion-detection will trigger recording if someone bumps into your car whilst parked
- Loop Record Functionality: Never waste space on your memory card, the in-car dash camera will record in a continuous loop, recording over unneeded footage unless a collision occurs
- High Definition: Record in full HD 1080p at 30 frames per second and capture the whole road through a 170 Degrees ultra-wide angle lens and watch back on the 2.45 Inch LCD display
- Day or Night: The Observer 1080p features WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology offering nice visibility in contrasting conditions which means enhanced HD recording day or night
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.