Godox XproS TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter Support TTL Autoflash 1/8000s HSS/ Large LCD/ 5 Group Buttons /11 Customizable Functions for Sony
- Category: All, Bargain Deals, Best Selling Products, Camera & Camera Accs . Sales up to 50%, New Arrival, New Year Special, Sony
Delivery in 2 to 4 working day
- Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system & versatile using methods.
- 16 groups and 32 channels to wireless control and trigger. Add 01 to 99 wireless ID settings, which can only achieve triggering when the channels and wireless IDs of the master and slave unit are set to the same, avoiding signal interference effectively.
- It fully supports TTL autoflash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, multi flash, manual flash, flash exposure compensation, TCM transform function, magnification function, one shoot & multi-shoot setting, group modeling lamp control, group zooming, adjusting all groups' output value simultaneously, etc.
- With extra-large LCD panel, 5 group buttons and 4 function buttons offer convenient manipulation. Only weights 80g for great portability. It supports Type-C USB firmware upgrade and wireless triggering by 2.5mm sync cord jack.
- The flash trigger is compatible for Sony series camera (TTL autoflash) and for cameras with PC SYNC socket.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at 2071MALL. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12-48 Hrs for grocery items, and 1-3 business days for other items.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
2071MALL ships to addresses within the UAE Territories only.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
2071MALL have a return policy for any products that arrived damaged or defective during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact us using the return option from your orders screen to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.