Delivery in 2 to 4 working day.
The LED500C is rated for output up to 2900 lux at 3.3' and 4200K, drawing a maximum of 32W of power during use. Used for support is a yoke with a standard light stand receiver and locking knob, and the design also incorporates a built-in filter slot for easy light manipulation. For powering the panel, an AC adapter is included for connecting to a wall socket, while those looking to take the light outdoors can run it on two optional Sony L-series batteries. The remote control requires two 3.0V AAA batteries, which must also be purchased separately.
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 32W of power, rated for 2900 lux at 3.3' and 4200K
- Bi-color with a range from 3300K to 5600K, so you can match it to both daylight and tungsten light sources
- Brightness can be dimmed from 10 to 100% when set to either 3300K or 5600K, and from 25 to 100% throughout the rest of the range
- Remote control allows for easy wireless adjustments, runs on two AAA batteries and works up to 65.6' away
- 433 MHz wireless system with 16 channels in 6 groups
- On-board control via dial and two buttons, with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- Yoke is compatible with most light stands and offers tightening knob for a secure fit
- Built-in filter slot for use with included diffusion filter
- AC adapter included for wired use with a power outlet
- Battery plate accepts two optional Sony L-series batteries, ideal for portable operation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.