Delivery in 2 to 4 working days.
Incredibly lightweight, the EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM is a fast and versatile lens with advanced AF and superior optics. With a 35mm equivalent focal length of 38mm, it's appropriate for a variety of purposes. The lens features optimized lens element placement and includes an aspheric element for high image quality from the center of the composition to the corners, and has specialized coatings on the lens elements to reduce ghosting and flare. To ensure excellent color balance, a 7-blade circular aperture provides superb out-of-focus detail. The EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM excels during movie shooting thanks to its STM motor that enables silent and smooth focus tracking (on EOS cameras with Movie Servo AF), plus a micro-stepping drive that keeps aperture changes quiet. The lens also offers full-time manual focus, manual AF adjustment (one-shot AF), and can focus down to a minimum distance of 0.5 ft. (0.16m). Delivering optical brilliance in a lightweight and unobtrusive construction, the EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM is a great fixed-optical length lens for photographers looking to add a travel-friendly option to their collection.
Ef-s mount lens/APS-C format 38mm (35mm equivalent) one aspherical element optimized lens coatings STM AF motor supports movie Servo AF Micro-Stepping drive aperture mechanism full-time manual focus override rounded 7-blade diaphragm slim design measures less than 1-Thick.
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.