BEURER Nebulizer IH21
Delivery in 2 to 4 working days.
The IH21 is used to treat the upper and lower respiratory tract, colds and asthma and respiratory diseases. With Compressed air technology . The Beurer nebuliser offers a high rate of vaporisation (>0.21ml/min), making the inhalation time shorter. Included within the pack are a storage bag, mouthpiece, nose attachment, mask extra long air tube and filter which can be stored within the compartment which can be easily cleaned and disinfected, ready for the next treatment.
The IH21 Nebuliser is a high-quality apparatus for treating the upper and lower respiratory tract. It is suitable for such conditions as colds and asthma, as well as respiratory disease.
With the atomiser it is ideal for the nebulisation . As it also includes a range of accessories (outlined below), it can be a beneficial option for anybody seeking an effective nebuliser kit.
With a high-quality construction, the IH21 Nebuliser is a reliable method of treating respiratory problems. It includes a high nebulisation capacity of >0.3ml per minute, allowing for a shorter inhalation time. This helps to ease the nebulisation process for people of all ages by reducing the time required for the treatment.
It offers bar operation pressure of between 0.8 and 1.45, and offers effective nebulisation with compressed air technology.
- For the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract
- High nebulisation capacity for short inhalation time
- Equipped with an atomiser
- Includes a range of accessories for optimal benefit
- Comes in all sizes
- Extra-long compressed air tube
- High nebulisation capacity: >0.3ml/min
- Bar operation pressure: 0.8 - 1.4
- Technology: compressed air
- Operation: mains
- Powder: 230V / 50Hz / 230VA
- Overall dimensions: 30 x 18 x 10cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.