BEURER Ultrasonic Nebulizer IH40
Delivery in 2 to 4 working days.
Beurer IH 40 is an ultrasonic atomising nebuliser designed for the treatment of upper and lower respiratory airways. The Beurer IH 40 generates aerosol through high frequency vibrations. The predominant droplet size is 1 – 5 µm, which is perfect for transportation of nebulised active medication directly to the depths of lower respiratory tract.
Beurer IH 40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser is suitable for home use and can also be used, when on the move. The Beurer IH 40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser can be used safely by adults and children. Adult and child masks are provided with the nebuliser.
During nebulisation, the Beurer IH 40 produces high frequency vibrations in water, which causes the inhalant medication in the medication container to vibrate. The oscillations of the vibrations separate particles from the water and the medication. The respirable particles are then mixed with air in the discharge duct and a fan pushes the mixture to the patient’s airways via a mask or a mouthpiece. Beurer IH 40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser has a high nebulisation capacity (> 0.4 ml/minute), which shortens inhalation time.
- Ultrasonic technology nebuliser for the treatment of upper and lower respiratory track
- Suitable for adults and children
- Treats common respiratory problems, such as colds, asthma, flu
- High nebulisation capacity of over 0.4 ml/minute
- Shorter inhalation time due to high nebulisation capacity and high proportion of respirable particles
- Air circulation 70 m3/h (level 1), 130 m3/h (level 2)
- Blue illuminated LCD display
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.