Card & Cash-on-Delivery
99% Positive Customers
All Over UAE
Belkin Ironman Kevlar Enforced Lightning Cable - Mfi Approved
- Category: Adapters & Cables, Bargain Deals, Belkin, Cable & Connectors, Cables, Connect your gadget with Belkin, Gift for Him, Shift Electronics, Under 100 د.إ, Under 199 for Electronics Accessories
Belkin Ironman Kevlar Enforced Lightning Cable - Mfi Approved - Silver
Deliver in 2 to 4 working days.
- - The Belkin Difference: Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 35 years
- - iPhone Lightning cable compatible with iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8/8 Plus and previous iPhone/iPad/AirPods/iPod models with Lightning connector
- - Apple MFi-Certified Lightning to USB-A cable to charge and sync your Apple devices
- - Aramid fiber-reinforced cable in double braided nylon provides added durability
- - 5-year Limited Lifetime Warranty
At a Glance:
- Reinforced with Aramid fibers
- Nylon jacket adds extra protection
- Long, flexible strain relief absorbs stress
- Flexible insulation minimizes friction
Not just any charge cable, DuraTek was forged from quality materials for ultimate durability. Aramid fibers reinforce the inner wiring for added strength, abrasion-resistant nylon forms a tough outer jacket, and highly flexible insulation minimizes damage from friction. The strength created by these resilient ingredients is further enhanced by smart design details to reinforce the cable at its stress points.
- Made for Lightning devices, including iPhone, iPad and AirPods
1. Aramid fiber is used as a reinforcing agent to strengthen the conductors and enhance protection
2. Drain wiring helps with added protection
3. Insulated conductors reduce friction while creating added flexibility and protection
4. Shield-braid and metalized Mylar shielding help to protect the cable from external electro magnetic interference
5. Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) cable jacket is soft, and pliable
6. Double-braided nylon exterior is abrasion resistant, reducing fraying and lasting longer
One of the key ingredients of DuraTek’s extraordinary strength is the use of Aramid fibers. This super-strong material is also used to reinforce protective clothing, and strengthen products, like tennis racquets and surfboards, where durability is key. Able to flex without stretching, Aramid strands are built into DuraTek cables, providing a structure that protects the wires inside from damage.
Inside the cable, many wires co-exist to provide better functionality and connectivity. Insulation protects the wires from damage as the cable bends and flexes, but some can cause stiffness, affecting the overall suppleness of the cable. The highly flexible insulation within DuraTek minimizes friction, allowing the cable to bend easily and the wires within to move without damage.
The strain relief—where the cable joins the connector head—is longer than that found on other cables. Made from flexible TPE, this added length and flexibility helps to absorb stress and reinforce the juncture between the cable and the connector head to prevent separation.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at 2071MALL. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12-48 Hrs for grocery items, and 1-3 business days for other items.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
2071MALL ships to addresses within the UAE Territories only.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
2071MALL have a return policy for any products that arrived damaged or defective during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact us using the return option from your orders screen to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.